Chai Bread Pudding
Chai Bread Pudding by, Hell Yeah Gluten Free Bakery
- 300ml milk (or milk alternative)
- 170ml chai concentrate
- 2 eggs
- 30g melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 60g sugar
- pinch of salt
- 5 cups of chopped bread or cinnamon rolls
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, warm milk, butter, vanilla, sugar and salt. Continue cooking just until butter melts; cool the whole mixture.
- Spray or grease pan with butter. Add the bread/cinnamon rolls into the pan
- Feel free to top with Chai donut glaze, chopped dried fruits + nuts, rose petals, or jam!
Recipe provided by Hell Yeah