Carrot Cake with Chai Cream Cheese Buttercream
Carrot Cake with Chai Cream Cheese Buttercream by, Cosette Posko
- 3 sticks of unsalted butter (1.5 cups(, softened
- 3 x 80z containers of soft cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp The Chai Box All Chai’d Up*
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 5 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla/vanilla paste
- Melt the 3 sticks of butter and then add your 2 Tbsp chai.
- Remove from heat and allow to steep for an hour.
- After 1 hour, strain chai from butter and set infused butter aside to return to a soft/solid state. You may refrigerate to
- speed process up.
- Once butter is solid and room temperature, add to your stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment as well as your
- softened cream cheese. Mix on high speed.
- Cream until well blended, next add your powdered sugar while mixer is on low speed, slowly.
- Finally add your salt and vanilla.
- Use to frost carrot cake.
Recipe provided by Cosette's Kitchen